HOT OR NOT: FACE PRIMERS OVERVIEW \ REVIEWS - HIGHEND TO DRUGSTORE

Hello Everyone,
So many Primers, so little time! But which primer will make my foundation divine?? 
Makeup Primers have become a "must" have in your makeup bag\kit.
So for the last few years makeup brands have been making their versions and selling them everywhere you look whether you are shopping at Sephora or the drugstore.
So that's where I'm going to help, with so many to choose from, I'm hoping to provide the knowledge I have to help you pick the perfect primer for you :-)
Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMKO9e74aM


PRIMERS FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO:
L'Oreal Micale Blur
NYX Stay Matte
MAC Matte Creme
Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Primer
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Primer

Till my next video or post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments