*IMPORTANT* UPDATE: 3 Year Anniversary & Health Vlog

Hello Everyone,
So a Happy and Sad Vlog Today, My 3 year Anniversary is here, I can't believe I have been on Youtube for 3 Years. I started my channel on the 7th of September and posted my very 1st video the next day on the 8th.
WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPDS451fiXA


I feel very blessed with everything I've achieved while I've been on Youtube and I will continue what I'm doing in here. And if if wasn't for you all I would have never stayed as long, THANK YOU & HUGE HUGS FROM ME TO YOU!!!!!! all 12,150 subscribers\friends of mine.
On the very sad note I'm updating you guys on my health update, I know a lot of you ask me about stuff that's happening with me and I like to tell you all and just be upfront with what I have. However devastating it all is :-(

You guys are not just a subscriber number to me in my Youtube journey, BUT are my Friends & I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Till my next video\Post
Huge & Love Erica
Xxoxxox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup