Skip to main content

LUSH HAUL & REVIEW 2013

Hello Everyone,
LUSH Haul Time!!
I Brought some things online, I had heard so much about the company LUSH and my friend Richard uses the line for years, finally thought I would give it ago!
LUSH is completely Organic \ Vegan Skincare and Hair Care Brand that make everything fresh from what Nature gives us, so it's safe for sensitive skin and they have something for everyone! :-)
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG66s7W6CVY


PRODUCTS I BROUGHT:
ROOTS - Hair Treatment
IMPERIALIS - Facial Moisturiser
OCEAN SALT - Facial Scrub
DARK ANGELS - Deep Dark Cleansing Facial Scrub
MINT JULIPS - Lip Scrub
9 TO 5 - Orchid Oil Cleansing Lotion
TEA TREE WATER - Toner Water
ROCK STAR - Body Bar \ Shower Bar

Till my next post\video,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015