REVIEW: CLINIQUE STAY MATTE FOUNDATION

Hello Everyone,
So here is finally my Review for the Clinique Stay Matte Foundation, So Sorry it took so long to upload, I had forgotten about it and just realized yesterday when I found it still in my To-Do folder (silly me)
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxsJXf7kYpI
To massive request to review this foundation, I went to buy it so I could review it :-)
I had been testing this foundation for just over a little 3 weeks and I have combination Skin - Very oily on the T-Zone and Dry on the cheeks and so!


Till my next Video Or Post
Hugs Erica
xox
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup