BEAUTY REVIEW: REVLON LASH POTION BY GROW LUSCIOUS MASCARA

Hello Everyone,
A review today on a Mascara from the drugstore, & it’s from Revlon! 
This little mascara found it’s way in to my life very early october and I LOVE IT :) 

I’ve been wearing this close to everyday since I bought it, so I know a lot about it’s wear and so and it’s one of those Gems finds at the drugstore and something I was excited to be reviewing did you all. 
Check out why I love this so much here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWkp8d7klFI





Thank you for watching, Till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. I tried the water resistant version of this and I liked the mascara but it is not waterproof/water resistant! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup