CRUELLA DE VIL DISNEY VILLAIN MAKEUP TUTORIAL - HALLOWEEN 2013

Hello Everyone,
So here's my very last Makeup look for this years Halloween, and it's no other than Disney's classic villain Cruella De Vil, I LOVE this look. It's a mixed look as you can make it look cunning, sultry and then just classic and smokey, it's all about how dark and how much you extend the liner etc.
But for this look I used my love that is the Urban Decay Naked Palette, which was perfect for this look. So if you like a look that's not to over the top and something that's fairly easy to put together as a halloween look then, look no further :)
Check out the video for My Cruella Makeup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNJ1FzuwVM







Thank you for Watching & till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xoxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments