Skip to main content

GET READY WITH ME: CRANBERRY\RUST FALL MAKEUP

Hello Everyone,
Here is a GRWM video for you all, I was inspired before going to work today to film this, been editing during the day when I could and here it is! 
I love this look and have been wearing the same style for the last 7\8 weeks so this is my favourite makeup look, i love the semi smokey eyes and the pink nude lips with pretty sculpting blush! 

Anyone Skin Tone, Eye Colour and Hair Color can wear this look and it has perfect fall colors is well :)  Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tEP9wq_DM




Thank you for Watching, till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015