TOP 10 ULTIMATE FAVORITE FOUNDATIONS - DRUGSTORE & HIGHEND 2013

Hello Everyone, 
Here is my line up of my ULTIMATE foundations, that I love to use. Many of these have been repurchased many years over & over, or I have found them this early this year and I love them enough and I use them close to everyday. 
F.Y.I - I have combination skin which can one days be very oily or superdry, crazy I know haha!!
CHECK OUT why I love these foundations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNiWtg5lnTA


FOUNDATIONS MENTIONED
------------------------------------------------
HIGHEND: URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION in Shade 0.5 - Winter shade w\ Pink undertone and Shade 2.0 - Summer Shade w\ Yellow Undertone.
M.A.C. PRO LONGWEAR FOUNDATION in Shade NC15 - All Year round color W\ Yellow Beige Undertone.
MAKE UP FOR EVER MAT VELVET + MAKEUP in Shade #20 - Winter Shade W\ Pink Cool Undertone
and Shade #30 - Summer Shade W\ Neutral undertone.
NARS SHEER GLOW in Shade Light 3 Gobi W\ Neural Yellow undertone 
M.A.C STUDIO FIX POWDER FOUNDATION in Shade NW20 - All year round shade W\ Pink Beige Undertone.
DRUGSTORE: NEUTROGENA SHINE CONTROL MAKEUP in Shade Classic Ivory  W\ Neutral Yellow Undertone.
REVLON COLORSTAY MAKEUP in Shade 110 Ivory W\ Pink Nude Undertone.
L'OREAL TRUE MATCH MAKEUP in Shade Soft Ivory N1 W\ Neutral (slightly more yellow) undertone.
BOURJOIS FLOWER PERFECTION FOUNDATION in Shade Vanille (Clair) W\ Biege Undertone.
RIMMEL STAY MATTE LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION in Shade 100 Ivory W\ Cool Beige Undertone.

Thank you & till my next Video\Post
Hugs Erica
Xx

Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup