Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: BURLESQUE SPARKLY MAKEUP - HALLOWEEN 2013

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to Burlesque!

This tutorial was very requested for me to do & I thought way not ;)
So for this look I was inspired by whole production of a burlesque show, the lights, the glamour and the "theatre" element of it. So I've made this look dazzle by adding the rhinestones, the glamour by adding the bold eyes and lips and the stage idea by making it a bolder look with massive lashes etc.
I love how this came out and I also kept it 99% Drugstore Makeup so its friendly to replicate for you all, if your interested. Oh and this look is perfect for a party, dress-up, and of course Halloween.






Thank you for Watching, Till my next Post!
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015