BAREMINERALS ALL THE FAVES GIFT SET REVIEW & SWATCHES 2013

Hello Everyone,
I've been getting in to Mineral Makeup as of late due to my skin after my Chemo and Such is very VERY Sensitive! So to still be able to 1. Wear makeup and 2. Branch out into Minerals to review some different on my beauty Channel :) I've introduced BareMInerals in to my Life!
I have been testing this gift set out for a full week and I have my Review as well as Swatches of the Products included in this kit.
NOTE: I am also testing out the Bareminerals Foundations too and will be reviewing them in the coming weeks!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBoFBPyP2Oo


Thank you for Watching, Till my next Video\Post
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup