Skip to main content

MAKEUP GIFT SETS REVIEW HOLIDAY 2013 - TOO FACED, LANCOME, STILA & HOURGLASS

Hello Everyone,
Holiday time is coming up meaning presents and what do you give to a Beauty lover this year??
Well I have 4 Set I'm reviewing today, to let you know what I think and what's Hot & Not.
I've been testing these sets out for the last 2 weeks and have my personal thoughts on them :)
HERE IS THE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEkn4Sm8lM


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
TOO FACED JINGLE ALL THE WAY PALETTE & iPHONE 5 CASE
STILA DRAW THE LINE EYELINER SET
LANCOME HYPNOSE DOLL EYES SET - KITS INCLUDES: FULL SIZE HYPNOSE DOLL EYES MASCARA
FULL SIZE VERNIS IN LOVE NAIL POLISH IN JOLIS MATINS
GLOSS IN LOVE IN PEACH SHOW (DELUXE SIZE)
MINI CRAYON KHOL IN NOIR (BLACK)
HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING PALETTE
SHADES ARE: DIM LIGHT, INCANDESCENT LIGHT (LE) & RADIANT LIGHT
Also includes a mini 5ml Mineral Primer in this set!

Thank you for watching, Till my next video\Post
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015