Skip to main content

NYX MAKEUP | HAUL, TUTORIAL & REVIEW

Hello Everyone, 
My big bulk video featuring NYX Cosmetics, I went a little crazy at my local Target that is finally stocking NYX makeup, so instead of just a HAUL video which is great too ;) but I wanted to do a little more this time. 
So there’s a tutorial where I show you how to get the look I’m wearing this video and lastly I give my 1st impressions review at the end of this longish video, Enjoy!  


PRODUCTS USED:
NYX PORE FILLER PRIMER
NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT FOUNDATION
NYX ABOVE & BEYOND FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER
NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOR FLAT P HD STUDIO POWDER
NYX BLUSH in MAUVE
NYX LOVE IN PARIS EYESHADOW PALETTE in MERCI BEAUCOUP
NYX EYE LINER in BROWN
NYX PIN-UP TEASE MASCARA
NYX MATTE LIPSTICK in ANGEL
NYX GLAM LIP GLOSS AQUA LUXE in 07


Thank you for Watching, Till my next Video\Post
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015