Skip to main content

REVLON MAKEUP HAUL 2013 - NEW BEAUTY STUFF! & SWATCHES

Hello Everyone, 
So I’ve been good girl on the “No Buy” for the last 5 weeks but broke the deal this week at the drugstore, Revlon was having some amazing sales and with a cash back voucher and revlon coupons HOW could I pass up on all that ;-) 
This little bit of shopping did me a lot of good, & will give me something to review no doubt this month of november, so be on the look out for review coming mid november!.  


PRODUCTS SHOWN:
Revlon Super Lustrous in Snow Pink, Pango Peach, Super Natural, Pink Pop, Berry Allure
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 027 Juicy Papaya  
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 030 High Heels
Revlon Photoready Kajal Pencil Eye Liner in Blue Nile, Emerald Empire, Purple Regin
Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in Enchanted    
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Blackest Black 
Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder in Light Transparent 

Thank you for Watching, till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie


P.S. My Lip Combo here is Revlon Lipstick in Plumalicious top with Revlon Lipgloss in Berry Allure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015