SEPHORA FAVORITES GIFT SET REVIEW & SWATCHES | Draw the Line & Give Me Some Lip

Hello Everyone, 
My 1st little Holiday Gift set of 2013 Review video for you guys!! A few had requested I would do these again this year, Now I am on a “no buy” for November but I hope to do a few more of these gift review videos in december, so don't despair ill do my best to include a few more ;-)
But getting back to what I am reviewing and swatching for you all are 2 of Sephora Favorites Kits\Sets, These are always popular this time of year for Sephora and are a great deal to try some Luxury Makeup for a good bundled price! 


These sets I have been testing out for the last month and a bit have been the Draw The Line - Eyeliner Kit which includes: 
SEPHORA Long Lasting Eyeliner in Glitter Black (Full Size)
STILA Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray (Full Size)
URBAN DECAY 24\7 Glide-on Pencil Liner Duo Pencil in Perversion & Demolition 
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black 
EYEKO Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black
STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black

This Set from Sephora retails for $30 US Dollars and it’s a $79 Value 
My next set I got is the Give Me Some Lip - which includes:
FRESH Sugar Rose Lip Balm 
LAURA MERCIER Lip Glace in Bare Pink
BUXOM Full-on Lip Polish in Dolly 
NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight (Deluxe Sample Size)
BITE High Pigment Lip Pencil in Rhubarb

TARTE LipSurgence Lip Luster Pencil in Glitzy (Full Size)

Thank you for watching, Till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments