Skip to main content

TOP 10 ULTIMATE EYESHADOW PALETTES 2013

Hello Everyone,
2nd Video in my Top 10 Ultimate favourites (themed idea).
This time I'm looking at eyeshadows, in particular eyeshadow palettes, 5 from the Drugstore and 5 Luxury brands!. I'm a eyeshadowaholic, I love playing with colors and textures to give me a all different finishes and looks for my eye makeup. I have SO much eyeshadow I'd in all seriousness would never have to buy a palette again for about the next 6 years at least, BUT with new palettes, colors and formulas always coming out, I'm a slave to buying them (always enjoying the process of course, haha!!)
So get the scoop on what's hot in the world of Eyeshadow and Enjoy the video :)


Thank you for watching and till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015