COVERGIRL LIPPERFECTION JUMBO GLOSS BALM REVIEW

Hello Everyone,
So my last Review video for 2013 :)
On to a drugstore lip product from Covergirl!!
A lot of makeup companies have been coming out with lip balms, and when I was at the Drugstore a few weeks back, I decided on the Covergirl ones to try. I've been testing them out for a little while and I now have my thoughts.
Enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OLQHjgDXFc


COLORS I OWN: 
205 Ballet Twist (Soft Baby Pink)
270 Cocoa Twist (Light Tan Nude)
260 Plum Twist (Deep Purple) 


Thank you for Watching, Till my next Post\Video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup