Skip to main content

NIGHT SPARKLES | NEW YEAR'S EVE MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2013

Hello Everyone,
Look 2 in my Holiday Tutorials for you guys as promised. This is more for New Year's Eve, but is also great for the many Holiday parties going on too :) I wanted this to be better for the Night-time BUT still not over the top so everyone can wear it, it you like it darker feel free to do so!
Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vgajn6Oa4




If you'd like a more "Christmas" everyday look that's not as dark, That was my Look 1 I did a few weeks back
Here's that link, Enjoy:
GOLD GLAM HOLIDAY | MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2013
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Zm4w-Fres

Till my next post\video
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015