Skip to main content

REVIEW: L’OREAL MAGIC NUDE LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION

Hello Everyone,
Foundation review time from the Drugstore!!
I love my foundations, as it’s well know with everyone that has watched my videos in the last 3 years, I LOVE my foundations haha!!
But this was a requested foundation that many wanted to hear my thoughts on, so I decided I would give it a go! when I found it on sale I was like yep, this is going to happened and well this would be foundation 47 to my collection, but I do like it has you'll hear in the video.
Enjoy this video: http://youtu.be/RfWU_zhJuWA



Till my next Video\Post
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015