Skip to main content

essence Beauty Beats HOT Or NOT Review!!

Hello Everyone,
So I was looking in drugstore Makeup aisle of the essence beauty display area and I came across the newest collection from essence, this is Justin Bieber "themed" collection mainly in names of the colors of the products, as there is not Justin's Name nor face on the Packaging. So this would be cool to own if you're a Justin Bieber Fan (for the product names) or for me if you're just an essence makeup fan!!!
Video Link: http://youtu.be/J_EzitN7A5s
So above is the video link to the Review video AND below that is swatches and a HD look of each makeup product in this worldwide available collection.
*Please do note there are 4 Nail Polishes and 2 Hair ties in this collection too, but I did not get them as I am more for the Makeup stuff.
So without further ado, here's the swatchy goodness!! :-)

The Blush in Color Groupie At Heart & the Highlighter in SWAAAAG!
Beauty Beats Eyeshadow's in Left - Right I'm Backstage, Baby, Baby Ooh! & As Long as you Love Me
2in1 Eyeliner Pen Thin Liner & Thick Liner in the color Black
Beauty Beats Long Lasting Lip Gloss in Top to Bottom
I'm Backstage,  Groupie at Heart & Eenie Meenie

Thank you for reading & watching the video,
Till next time!
Hugs Erica
Xx
alwayscometicjunkie

Comments

  1. I seriously got all interested in Essence products from watching your videos lol! But I can't find them anywhere here :-/ search continues... Thanks for your recs in the videos! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015