GRWM | ROCK CHIC Daytime Makeup Look

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick video from me today, a speed makeup tutorial if you will on a Makeup look I created yesterday. I did post the look on my Instagram (link above) Like I have been for this year so far posting my Looks of the day! I really wanted to do a Get Ready With Me on this look, as I LOVE any kind of Rock Chic themed makeup!!
WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHG1N7KFss

Bare Face - NO Makeup on!
Only Face done! Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Powder & Contouring 
Finished LOOK - Rock it ;-)

PRODUCTS I USED:
FACE: TooFaced Primed & Poreless Primer
KatVonD Lock it Tattoo Foundation
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Tarte #amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
NYX Peach Blush
Tarte Blush in Thankful
EYES: Tarte Clean Slate 360* Creaseless E\S Primer
Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome E\S in Metallic Grey
Lorac unzipped palette the shade Unbridled in the Crease w/ Undercover on the BrowBone.
TooFaced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black
TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara
LIPS: Tarte LipSurgence In Energy

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup