HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014

Hi Everyone,
I wish everyone a Happy & Healthy 2014!

I still like to give a warm Thank You for the wonderful support I had last year on my Youtube Beauty Channel and also on the other place's in the social media world too! It's been a heartwarming time, I have gain so many subscribers as well as friends that I truly do cherish in my daily life.

I'll be looking forward to creating new and exciting videos for you all in this new year and I hope to see my channel grow even more this year as well as making new friends and expanding my Alwayscosmeticjunkie "label" to reach my makeup dreams!

To all of you that have subscribed to this Blog Thank you, it's very much appreciated. And I promise to make 2014 a more involved Blog experience, with extra Makeup Reviews, in depth swatches and more!

Cheers to an exciting year ahead.
Hugs & Love
Erica
xoxo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie  

Comments