Skip to main content

HOODED EYES | Everyday Eyes Tutorial with Tips

Hello Everyone,
So MANY & MANY of you lovely people have been asking for me to do more looks for especially for Hooded Eyes!
I did a 101 Hooded Eyes Makeup Tips & Tricks video about a good year back (June 28, 2012)  I will link that here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-DABoGQ77w
From now on I will be doing a few extra looks this year especially for girls like me with the hooded eye problem ;-) I'll be doing still a Smokey eye, Party eye look and more!
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA-o8KbhRfw





Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015