Skip to main content

MAC & DRUGSTORE MAKEUP HAUL + 1st Impressions 2014

Hello my fellow Shoppers!
Today as you can guess it's Haul time on my Beauty channel, you can't keep me away from a good deal nor a few brand new shiny things at the drugstore Ha Ha!!
So I went to my local Target and Drugstore for some new stuff and then I went to the MAC Store in my area to spend a lot $$. I had finally caved on some things from MAC Cosmetics, that I had been eyeing off for the last few weeks and I just knew I needed them in my life ;-)
So I brought them, but to make me feel less guilty I will be reviewing the MAC Items (& some of the Drugstore ones too) in february for you guys. Until then enjoy the Haul video!
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAouJd1hTGE


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015