PRINCESS TAG | Luxury Beauty Favorites 2014

Hi Everyone,
1st video of 2014 and I'm excited for this one.
Starting the year on a more Luxe Note! Sharing my more "Princess" Beauty favorites\items :)
WATCH Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXz-UyfLn0A



In this TAG! video I'll be sharing my favorite High-End makeup loves in the following categories:
FOUNDATION
CONCEALER
POWDER
BRONZER
BLUSH
EYESHADOW
EYELINER
MASCARA
LIPSTICK
LIP GLOSS
PERFUME (Miscellaneous items)  

Thank you for Watching
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

  1. You are looking nice. Awesome things, can you evaluation the super glow lip gloss and mascara Cosmetic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup