Skip to main content

HAUL - BareMinerals - Face, Ready Blush & Eyes Stuff 2014

Hello Everyone,
So today's video is a Haul video, I did some makeup shopping for Bareminerals stuff and picked a few things I've heard a lot of  hype on and other things I just wanted to try and review for you guys!.
WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-5P036h_xQ


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
BareMinerals Prime Time Primer
BareMinerals Matte Loose Foundation
BareMinerals Concealer in Well Rested
BareMinerals Correcting "Cream" Concealer in shade Light 1
BareMinerals READY Foundation (Pressed) in Shade R110
BareMinerals READY Blush in Shade The Secret's Out
BareMInerals READY Eyeshadow Quad in The AfterParty
NOTE: There are Makeup looks (#MOTD) using this quad on my Instagram, you'll find me at - Alwayscosmeticjunkie
BareMinerals Round the Clock Eye Pencil in 8PM

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015