LUXE MAKEUP HAUL | Sydney Holiday 2014

Hello Everyone,
I'm back earlier from my Sydney trip\holiday due to personal stuff, but any-hoo! Here is my last makeup haul for a while, I had not planned to buy all this makeup but could just not help myself when I saw all the luxury makeup counters.
WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hSFloVWs6s


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Primer
Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm (BB Cream) in Vanilla Glow
Napoleon Pardis Camera Finish Powder Foundation in N4 Mahogany
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in "I love Me" Ivory
L'Occitane Violet Hand Cream & Lip Balm (Gift Set)
Hourglass Finishing Brush no 7
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation in Shell

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments