MAKEUP HAUL & GRWM Valentine's Day ♥ Look 2014

Hello Everyone,
So for my video back after my scare one Monday night which left me unable to work + film for you guys, ( I explain in this video) and because it’s a Romantic time of year, I've bulked a few video subjects together in one HUGE video! I a have a Makeup Haul Luxe & Drugstore, giving my 1st Impressions on the products as I use them for the 1st time in this video and it also then turned into a Get Ready With Me Makeup Tutorial video while I'm chatting with you guys causally. 


Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup