THE PREFECT ♥ PALETTE TAG | Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Hello Everyone,
I was tagged by Jess Bonita Vida, to-do the Perfect Palette TAG video all about eyeshadow palettes, and as you guys know I LOVE me some colourful, nude and smokey eyeshdaow’s Ha Ha!! Enjoy the video and I TAG all of you to do this video is well. (if you’d like too)
WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVBScFiiyqs


TAG Questions:
1. Best Packaging
2. Best Color Payoff
3. Most Versatile
4. Best for Traveling
5. Biggest Regret
6. Best Color Names
7. Least Used
8. most Used & Most Loved
9. Desert island

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup