Skip to main content

BEST RED LIPSTICKS & How to Pick the RIGHT Shade

Hello Everyone,
HAPPY MARCH!! & new video time today, all about RED lips for oh so Va VA sexy! 
I did a BEST NUDE Lipsticks video last month and I wanted to start of this new month with sharing my tips and complete love on Red Lipsticks. 
I give you my tips on picking the best red to suit your skin’s undertone and if your a “red lipstick” beginner what colour reds to look for as well as sharing my favourite Red Lipsticks, Glosses etc!.
WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxKD_F-qyzg



PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
CLASSIC REDS - Blue Undertone
Chanel Rouge Coco in 19 Gabrielle 
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 305 Hot Passion
Sleek Makeup Lip Creme in 157 Pin Up
SUNSET REDS - Orange Undertone 
Revlon ColorBrust Lip Butter in 035 Candy Apple 
Sleek Makeup Lipstick in O.M.G 
DEEP RED - Maroon Undertone 
Revlon ColorBrust Lip Butter in Red Velvet
PINK RED - Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid’s in 904 Vivid Rose
Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Plumping Gloss in 30 Provoke
OTHERS - Maybelline SuperStay Lipliner in Red
essence Lipliner in Femme Fatale
L’Oreal Shine Caresse in 300 Juliet 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015