TUTORIAL: CELTIC QUEEN | St Patricks Day Themed Makeup 2014

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is a special tutorial for a dear friend of mine, it's a remake of the Celtic Queen Makeup look, I did 3 years ago as a special St Patricks Day Makeup look :)
So He had requested if I could do this look \ video idea for him again, now that I film always in HD on a full HD Camera and I'm more happier in my skin, because when I did this look originally I was at the start of my Youtube Career  (& nervous Ha Ha!!)
P.S. This is 100% Drugstore Makeup Tutorial
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=keva1qdPsf8






F.Y.I You can wear this look just because you like it OR you can dress up like I did for a party that's themed medieval etc.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED & USED:
FACE: L’Oreal Miracle Blur Primer
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (Shade 100 Ivory)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightening 
NYX Peach Blush
EYES: Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Metal in Barely Branded 
Wet N’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
Stila Stay all Day Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Rimmel ScandaleEyes Kohl Waterproof Pencil in Taupe
L’Oreal Lash Architect False Lash Effect Mascara in Midnight Black
LIPS: Wet N’ Wild Lipstick in Cinnamon Spice
Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx

Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup