elf Makeup 1 Brand Tutorial & Review 2014

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is my 100% elf Makeup video! I’m going back to do these types of videos again! 

elf Makeup, I’ve been using on and off for the last 4 year, but for a good 6\7 months I have not brought anything new from elf. So I got some new things to try out and give my 1st impressions review on and in turn giving you guys a makeup look too.  
This look is a “breeze” spring look perfect before summer hits ;-)




PRODUCTS USED: 
elf HD Mattifying Cream Foundation  - I used Sand
elf Under Eye Concealer + Highlighter  - I used Light
elf Translucent Mattifying Powder
elf HD Blush in Headliner
elf Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
elf long Lasting Lustrous Cream Eyeshadow - I used Shade Toast
elf Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in First Date, Miss Popular & What’s My Name
elf Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease

elf Glossy Lip Gloss in Fiery Nights

Till my next Post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments