Skip to main content

FULLER & THICKER LASHES | False Lash Mascara Look

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is all about the lashes! I love the look of false lashes (not the OTT Ones but Demi ones) but to be honest I don't like how they feel after a few hours and it's just over fussy to apply them everyday! So this Mascara trick I've been doing for a few weeks now has change my lashes life :)
Ha Ha!! It gives me thicker lashes at the base and there longer and fuller looking.
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V88yJxWqd2g

This was my original Instagram Picture on the "False Lash Look" Trick after this it was requested for the video
BEFORE MASCARA
AFTER MASCARA

I've done one side with Drugstore and the other side with high-end So you can see it world with both $ & $$$
Make sure you have a spoolie for cleaning up any clumps that may happen and also that you have a eye lashes curler your comfortable working with.


PRODUCTS USED:
DRUGSTORE SIDE - Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara
essence Maximum Definition Mascara
HIGHEND SIDE - Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
MAC Studio Sculpt Lash Mascara

Lancome Eye Lash Curler
Disposable Masacra Wand \ Spoolie


Thank you for Watching
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015