Skip to main content

HOT OR NOT | Almay Makeup Review

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is a one brand focus Hot OR Not video on Almay Makeup. I brought some things from Almay from the drugstore when almay was having a 40% off sale (about 2 weeks ago), I just could not resist and I had to try some things and give you guys the low down on what to try and what not to bother about. 
To my surprise I found some things I’m loving and I’m super impressed with, and of course other things not so much! 


PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
Almay CC Luminous Primer
Almay tlc Truly Lasting Color Foundation 
Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup Foundation
Almay CC Corrector and Concealer Duo
Almay Smart Shade Blush in Pink
Almay Brow Pencil

Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015