MY 5 TOP BRONZERS - For a Summer Glow 2014

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is sharing my Top 5 Bronzers for the summer time, to give your skin that Warmth, Glow and healthy tanned look.
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilV9QSeQ5lw


TIP: I always love to contour with these bronzer's in the Summer too, try adding this to your makeup routine in the spring time to gradually get the bronzing look too the skin! I love doing this as it gets me in the summer bronzing mood and it's a nice change from the winter makeup routine were most of us look paler :)  I know I do Ha Ha!! xo

PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer in Bronze & Chic
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Chanel Tan De Chanel Universe Cream Bronzer

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments