Skip to main content

Is it a DUPE?! BEAUTY BLENDER VS REAL TECHNIQUES

Hello Everyone,
Today's video is one I'm really excited to share with you all, I have been a mad lover and user of the Beauty Blender since I finally caved in and brought it last year in July. Yes I know I was late on experiencing the joys of this pink sponge, but $20 in any world is a lot of money for what is essentially a makeup Sponge. 
So after having brought it, I used it SO SO much because from off the 1st use I was sold and hooked on it, using this to apply my foundations, made my foundation ( & Concealer) look like skin, it gave almost an invisible barrier between my skin and makeup, that I loved so in a nut shell it gave skin the flawless look I had always wanted.  

Now I will admit that I have ever since than also been on the Dupe lookout too, cause $20 to spend every 3 months in replacing the sponge is a little hefty on the wallet and yes I'm Germ-phobic so after a while just washing and disinfecting it just dosen't make it look as or feel as clean as it once did. 


So the Dupe hunt began in September of 2013, and I had tried so many of them and all failed BADLY!
But than just 6 weeks ago this year, I finally got the last sponge in my Beauty Blender Dupe hunt and I picked up the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and well........ I'm happy to say I found it :) Please watch my video to get the full comparison on the 2 and review! Thank you Xx


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015