Skip to main content

REVIEW: HOURGLASS IMMACULATE VS VEIL Fluid Foundation

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend? Today's video is a 2 in 1 review video for Hourglass Foundations!
I have been using the Hourglass Immaculate Mattifying Foundation and the Veil Fluid Makeup for a while now about 3 months on & off.
I have Combination Skin, so I'm oily in the T-Zone area and I have dry Cheeks etc. Both foundations do have Pros and Cons..... well not so much cons but just ways best to be applied for best results. Anyways if you'd like to see my thoughts please check out my review video on them!
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQQqpIVCtw


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015