BIRTHDAY MAKEUP HAUL | NARS, Too Faced, BareMinerals 2014

Hello Everyone,  
Today’s video is a haul video of the makeup part only of what I got for my Birthday yesterday. I had a great day and I was spoiled SO much! I had a good few makeup items given to me by my Loved ones and friends because they know I LOVE my beauty products. 
So I thought I would share the goodies with you all. :) xx


PRODUCTS & USED MENTIONED:
BareMinerals Ready Bronzer in The Skinny Dip
BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 Quad in The Truth
BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipgloss in Moxie 
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
NARS Contour Palette in Olympia 
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc  (Great for Ivory, NW15 Skintone)
Too Faced Glitter Glue
Too Faced Bonjour Soleile 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Stila Lipgloss Set
Marc Jacobs DOT Perfume

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup