FLAWLESS & FULL COVERAGE | BareMinerals Foundation Routine + Tips

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is showing how I get my flawless full coverage *Updated* foundation routine using mainly BareMinerals Makeup for 90% of the “full face”. I've been having multiple skin issues like skin texture and acne coming back! which made me think, Oh No there BACK! Hihi.
So I've resulted to using BareMinerals to get my skin covered up instead of my NARS Sheer Glow or Hourglass Foundations. And to be honest I'm loving this look, it's way more natural looking and doesn't feel caky or heavy on the skin, these minerals are gems!
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzZgwngmQSY



PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream (in shade 01)
BareMinerals Original & Matte Powder Foundation Both in the shade - Fair (TIP: Great shade match if your MAC NW15 OR NC15)
BareMinerals Prime Time Primer
BareMinerals Concealer in Well Rested 
BareMinerals Mineral Veil (Setting Powder)
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Concealer in NC20
MAC Cosmetics Prep+Prime Brightener in Radient Rose
Makeup Geek Face Buffer Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush and Setting Brush

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup