HOT OR NOT?! MAYBELLINE - New Makeup 2014

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is a HOT Or NOT featuring only maybelline makeup, some of the new things I found this month at the drugstore and I've been testing them out for the last week.Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore beauty brands so anything new I can test out and give you the low down on I will. Enjoy the video! xx
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnERGxQJwO8


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Flawless Foundation 
Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments (Improper Copper)
Maybelline Master Kajal Liner (Lapis Blue)

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Gel in Dark Brown

Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup