#instahaul HOT OR NOT Drugstore Makeup | Part 3

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is a instahaul video of the makeup I’ve been using the last week, I posted a photo of what I had purchased when I went to the drugstore 1st of July. So if you follow me on Instagram you would have known this was coming! 
So I’m going to share with you what I throughout was HOT OR Not so much after testing them the last 7 days!  WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT30LxRXUkA


PRODUCTS & USED MENTIONED:
Garnier Color Resist Mousse 
Schwarzkopf essence ultime Omega Repair Hair BB Cream 
Chapstick Day & Night Lip Care
L’Oreal Infalliable Fresh Flawless Foundation 24H
L’Oreal Infalliable 24Hr Powder Foundation 
L’Oreal Infalliable Longwear Concealer
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
L'Oreal Glam Bronze for Blondes
Covergirl Ink It Eye Pencils in Black, Blue & Gold

Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica
Xx 
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments