Skip to main content

HOT OR NOT? SLEEK MAKEUP Review 2014

Hello Everyone,  
Today’s video is my Hot OR Not featuring all Sleek Makeup! this UK Beauty Gem of a brand is something that many of us around the globe want to own something of  it's Drugstore Price for High-end quality makeup. But what’s worth it and what’s not. I’ve been using Sleek for the last 2-3 years adding new pieces in that time to my collection and today I’m going to share my honest thoughts in this overall review - Hot OR Not?!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Sleek Makeup i divine Eyeshadow Palettes (Shown: Au Natural, Oh So Pretty, Acid and Bad Girl Palettes)
Sleek Makeup Loose Pigments 
Sleek Makeup Blush (Shown: Pomegranate & Rose Gold) 
Sleek Makeup Creme to Powder Foundation (Tester Kit in Fair)
Sleek Makeup Mascara 
Sleek Makeup Matte Me liquid Lipstick (Shown: Birthday Suit & Fandango Purple)
Sleek Makeup Lipsticks

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015