Skip to main content

URBAN DECAY NAKED 1 2 & 3 PALETTE REVIEW & Which one will suit you the best?!

Hello Everyone,  
Today’s video is all about getting NAKED…….with Urban Decay :) 
I have all 3 of the Naked Palettes and I’ve got my Review on them, BUT I’m mainly going to be talking about which Palette would be the best for your eye color (as I get asked this a lot) and even your Skintone if your someone that likes her makeup to look very balance and in harmony.
Each  of the Naked Palette's has something to offer you, whether your looking for Warm, Cool or More Colored Tones that live in the realm of the neutral eyesahdow color range. Enjoy Xx


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015