Skip to main content

FOUNDATION TAG | Loves, Likes, Dislikes & Regrets 2014

Hello Everyone,  
Today’s video is the Foundation TAG!
I saw this video done by one of my personal favourite Youtube Beauties - Lisasz09 and I knew I had to do this also as I’m a foundation addict :) I Confess HaHa!! Over my "Makeup" Lifetime I have owned over 60 Foundations, which I know is a heap but what can I say I'll always be a Cosmetic Junkie! Enjoy Xx


Here's the Q's
TAG Questions?
1. Best Packaging
2. Best Color Payoff
3. Most Versatile and Buildable
4. Best For Travel
5. Biggest Regret
6. Best Color Names
7. Least Uesd
8. Most used and Loved 
Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015