5 THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT & WHY

Hello Everyone,  
Today’s video is something a little different I wanted to share and talk a little bit about, the products I’ve been using for a while now and that have made such a HUGE difference in my skin or hair. & then the more beauty related stuff that fixes some issues! 

I wanted to do a separate video on these things not just adding them in my favourites quickly, even tho they are Faves. I wanted to go into more detail into why I love them :) Enjoy Xx    


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
- Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo for Fine Hair - Level 4 Noticeably Thinning & Chemically Treated
- Nioxin Scalp Revitaliser Conditioner for Fine Hair - Level 4 Noticeably Thinning & Chemically Treated
- Eye Lash Curler (Sally Hansen 1 shown)
- Eye Brows - BareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Styler Pencil, Anastasia DipBrow Pomade & Benefit BrowZings Brow Shaping Kit in Dark
- LIP BALMS 
- Clarisonic Mia 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup