Skip to main content

HAUL | Makeup, Perfume & Skincare!

Hello Everyone, 
Today’s video is a my favourite type of video to do……. a HAUL video :)
I repurchased a lot of things I was running out of that I love and are must haves, as well as I got a few brand new things to try out!  


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Josie Maran Coconut WaterColor Cheek Gelee in Berry Bliss & Honeymoon Honey
Gucci Holiday Perfume Set
Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick in Melted Nude & Melted Fig
Too Faced Hangover RX Face Foundation Primer
Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Intense Black 
Kiss False Lashes in Vamp, Iconic and Hot
GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Mask Treatment  

Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015