HOT OR NOT? | JOSIE MARAN COSMETICS Review

Hello Everyone,
Today’s video is a Hot OR Not?! featuring Joise Maran makeup products in a one brand review video! I’ve been testing all these products out for the last 5 weeks and I really wanted to share my thoughts on them and tell you what I think giving you mini reviews, Enjoy xx
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_H9g3eGO4


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Josie Maran Coconut WaterColor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape
Josie Maran Argan illuminizer 
Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil
Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer in Light

Josie Maran Argan Love your Lips Hydrating Lipstick in Happy Honey and Playful Pink 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup