Skip to main content

Hot OR Not? | L'Oreal Makeup Review 2015

Hello Everyone,
So let’s visit the drugstore and see what’s Hot OR Not from L’Oreal. 
Now I am reviewing some things that have been out a while to a little while ;-) but they are new to me and I thought I would finally pick them up to see what’s good and what’s bad!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
L’Oreal Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer
L’Oreal Color Richie L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in 502 
L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper (Shown in Medium \ Deep)
L’Oreal Super Liner Ultra Persion Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L’Oreal False Lash Wings Butterfly Mascara in Waterproof 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015