HOT OR NOT? | Maybelline, Rimmel & Max Factor Makeup 2015

Hello Everyone,
So me being a confessed shopaholic means good things for you all because it means I can make my Hot OR Not? videos ;-) HeHe!!
So today is all Drugstore Makeup! Things I showed in my Haul from last Tuesday and also in my #Instahaul picture of some stuff I brought on the weekend.  Enjoy xo


PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
Maybelline Master Graphic Liquid Maker Liner 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  (15 Fair & 35 Deep for contour)
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hr Full Coverage Foundation  (010 Light Porcelain)
L’Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Zip It Rouge
L’Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Beyond Blushing
Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eye Pots in Pink Opal, Copper & Pearl
Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T. 
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments