Skip to main content

HOW-TO CONTOUR | On Fair \ Pale Skin + Tips

Hello Everyone,
So if your like me and you have Snow White skin that on bad days can look a bit vampirish because your that pale naturally it can get a bit scary, even with blush we can still look overly pale or washed out! so I'm here to help :)
I'm going to show how I like to contour my face and it's using different products to what most others would use. As I don't use or like the typical Grey-Brown contouring shade we are told to use, I'm going to give my 2 cent worth and advice on how my contouring technique and products have changed my "Makeup" life to add definition and sculpt your face!

Tips + Products Ideas and a full Tutorial showing how to contour on Pale \ Fair Skintone!
PLEASE NOTE: I did contour a tad more extreme so your can see the technique more clearly. :-)
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHvl-R7gjh8


PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
Beauty Blender OR Real Techniques Sponge
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  (25 Medium & 35 Deep for contour)
Napoleon Camera Finish Foundation Powder in N4
MAC Fix + OR Rosewater  

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015