MAKEUP HAUL: Drugstore, Lancome & Chanel

Hello Everyone,
SO....... because I’m a shopaholic and I love makeup, I have a Haul to share with you guys today! Enjoy xo
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTAdl-1xyc


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Rimmel Lip Balm 
Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies Mascara
L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper - Medium Deep
Lancome Grandiose Mascara
Lancome Teint Miracle Bare Skin Foundation 
Lancome Miracle Air De Teint Matte Glow Foundation 
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Rose Comete
Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Color in Rouge Nior

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscometicjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup